SurgiChart is an app for registered spine surgeon members to collect and share surgical case summaries. Membership is required. Non-members may apply for membership at first login.
The SurgiChart app is designed for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, and also may be accessed through a web browser. Add or edit surgical data in any device and SurgiChart keeps all devices in sync instantly.
SurgiChart will become a surgeon's personal case library. It’s fast, simple, yet extremely powerful. With SurgiChart the surgeon has access to implant records, images, and videos of each SurgiCharted procedure. Since each case is updated during surgery (by the surgeon or someone appointed such as an implant rep or PA) the surgeon can instantly e-mail a chart to colleagues for collaboration, or to report back to the referring physician. No more waiting for films to be printed to share with the patient's family immediately post-op. The iPad's stunning display lets the surgeon show the family key images of pre-op, intra-op, and post-op films.
Version 1.0 is designed for spine surgery only, other surgical specialties are coming soon.
* Post surgical cases
* E-mail charts to collaborate with colleagues and implant representatives
* E-Mail completed cases to the patient, colleagues, and the referring physician
* Use notes and images for case presentations
* Search cases based on custom criteria
* Publish interesting cases to Grand eRounds to share with other surgeons